We want you to make a well-informed choice when it comes to where you direct your financial support at MSC. There are several established scholarships and funds for you to consider, each with a different purpose and goal in mind.
Here are some choices to consider in your support of MSC:
- Alvin S. and Gloria M. Okeson Endowed Scholarship — for non-traditional students who are attending the Matanuska-Susitna College of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Dr. Betty J. Boyd-Beu & Edwin G. Beu, Jr. Scholarship — for non-traditional students.
- Dr. Ping-Tung Chang Scholarship* — for full-time students currently enrolled in any degree program at the University of Alaska Anchorage or Matanuska-Susitna College. *Preference will be given secondarily to students who demonstrate financial need and who are former or current members of the Mat-Su Math Club.
- Frank and Jennie Clark Memorial Scholarship — for full-time students attending Matanuska-Susitna College, and living in the Mat-Su Valley, pursuing health-related or education-related degree programs.
- Fred and Sara Machetanz Lecture Series —provides students and faculty of Matanuska-Susitna College the opportunity to learn from and interact with an outstanding artist or professor in the fine arts.
- Glenn Massay Endowed Scholarship — for full-time or part-time non-traditional students with dependent children seeking an AA or BA at Matanuska-Susitna College.
- Kathy Lynn Lynch Veterinary Sciences Scholarship — for students admitted to the Veterinary Sciences program at Matanuska-Susitna College of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Machetanz Arts Festival Support — for general support of the MSC annual arts festival.
- Mary Narhi Shiesl Scholarship — for students majoring in health-related fields, such as nursing, paramedic technology, and other medical majors.
- Matanuska-Susitna College General Fund — provides support to Mat-Su College. This is the only fund that you may donate via PICK-CLICK-GIVE.
- Molly Ann Mishler Memorial Scholarship — for students who are enrolled in Early Childhood Development and Elementary Education courses.
- Snodgrass Scholarship — for part-time students majoring in Applied Studies at Matanuska-Susitna College.