In order to officially graduate, students must complete the application for graduation process listed below.
Apply to graduate
- Check DegreeWorks to see if it indicates that all program requirements have been met.
- Submit an online application following the instructions here – PDF Graduation Application Instructions.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Call (907) 745-9762 to set up an appointment
- After meeting with your advisor, pay the graduation fee as soon as possible to avoid delayed processing.
- Check your preferred email account for further information about your graduation application.
Click HERE to apply for Student Leadership Honors!
Deadlines & Fee
|To graduate at the end of fall semester||November 1|
|To graduate at the end of spring semester||March 1|
|To graduate at the end of summer semester||July 1|
A $20 processing fee will be applied to your student account within 7 – 10 days of submitting your online application.
Information on graduating with honors and other graduation-related policies are explained in chapter 6 of the Mat-Su College catalog under Program Completion.
Click here for graduation policies.
Mat-Su College honors its graduates at an annual commencement ceremony each May. All graduates who have completed a degree, certificate, or occupational endorsement during the preceding summer, fall, or spring semester are invited to attend.
Students graduating from other UA campuses or eLearning programs may participate in the Mat-Su College ceremony. Contact Student Services to apply.
Mat-Su College Career Development offers graduates assistance with
- Writing resumes and cover letters that get noticed
- Identifying effective job search strategies
- Developing interview skills
Call 907-745-9762 to set an appointment.
Click here for our Alumni web page and sign up for the alumni newsletter to stay informed about our campus and fun activities for alumni.