In order to officially graduate, students must complete the application for graduation process listed below.
Apply to graduate
- Check DegreeWorks to see if it indicates that all program requirements have been met.
- Submit an online application following the instructions here – PDF Graduation Application Instructions.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Call (907) 745-9762 to set up an appointment
- After meeting with your advisor, pay the graduation fee as soon as possible to avoid delayed processing.
- Check your preferred email account for further information about your graduation application.
Deadlines & Fee
|To graduate at the end of fall semester||November 1|
|To graduate at the end of spring semester||March 1|
|To graduate at the end of summer semester||July 1|
A $20 processing fee will be applied to your student account within 7 – 10 days of submitting your online application.
Information on graduating with honors and other graduation-related policies are explained in chapter 6 of the Mat-Su College catalog under Program Completion.
Click here for graduation policies.
Mat-Su College honors its graduates at an annual commencement ceremony each May. All graduates who have completed a degree, certificate, or occupational endorsement during the preceding summer, fall, or spring semester are invited to attend.
Click here for information regarding the 2014 commencement.
Students graduating from other UA campuses or eLearning programs may participate in the Mat-Su College ceremony. Contact Student Services to apply.
Mat-Su College Career Development offers graduates assistance with
- Writing resumes and cover letters that get noticed
- Identifying effective job search strategies
- Developing interview skills
Call 907-745-9762 to set an appointment.
Click here for our Alumni web page and sign up for the alumni newsletter to stay informed about our campus and fun activities for alumni.