Positions available: Student Government President and Vice President
If you are interested in running for Student Government President or Vice President, for the academic year 2014-2015, submit a letter of intent and any supporting documentation in a sealed envelope to the Mat-Su College Student Government Office no later than 5 pm on Sunday the 13th of April 2014. Since the deadline is on a Sunday you may e-mail it to Student Government as well. You may also request that the Copy Center place it in the Student Government mail box, if no one is available in the office to assist you.
Your letter of intent and packet must include the following information:
• Your name
• Mailing address
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• Position you are running for
• Relevant Experience/ leadership positions, AND
• This form completed and attached
Each candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
• Must be enrolled in at least six (6) credits at the Mat-Su College during the time of election, and if elected, must be enrolled in and complete at least six (6) credit hours per semester at Mat-Su College while in office.
• Must possess and maintain a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0
• The packet described above must be turned in before the deadline of Sunday the 13th, 2014.
• Previous Student Government experience is helpful, but not required.
Please visit the Student Government Council page for the Candidacy Compliance Contract.