In order to officially graduate, students must complete the application for graduation process listed below.
Apply to graduate
- Login to your UAOnline account and check DegreeWorks to see if it indicates all program requirements have been met.
- Login to your UAOnline account and click on Apply to Graduate under the Student Services & Account Information tab. A $20 processing fee will be applied to your student account after submitting your online application.
- Verify your mailing address and preferred email in your UAOnline account.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Call (907) 745-9762 to set up an appointment.
- After meeting with your advisor, pay the graduation fee as soon as possible to avoid delayed processing.
- Check your preferred email account for further information about your graduation application.
Deadlines & Fees
- To graduate at the end of fall semester – November 1
- To graduate at the end of spring semester – April 6 (late applications will be accepted until late April but names may not appear in commencement program)
- To graduate at the end of summer semester – July 1
Information on graduating with honors and other graduation-related policies are explained in the UAA catalog. Refer to this link for details Graduation with Honors
Mat-Su College honors its graduates at an annual commencement ceremony each May. Visit the MSC Commencement Page for details, which are updated in early March. All graduates who have completed a degree, certificate, or occupational endorsement during the preceding summer, fall, or spring semester are encouraged to attend.
Students graduating from other UA campuses or eLearning programs may participate in the Mat-Su College ceremony. Contact Student Services to apply.
Mat-Su College Career Development offers graduates assistance with
- Writing resumes and cover letters that get noticed
- Identifying effective job search strategies
- Developing interview skills
Call 907-745-9762 to set an appointment.
Visit our Alumni web page to stay informed about happenings on campus and activities for alumni.