Skip to Content Skip to Navigation

Mat-Su College, Alaska | Transcripts

    Phone: 907-745-9746
    Fax: 907-745-9747
    Location: FSM 101

    Regular Hours
    M-Th 8:00a-6:00p
    F 9:00a-5:00p

    UAA Home Page
    UA Home Page

    FAFSA - School Code: 011462
  • Room Scheduling
  • Untitled-12
  • Academic Deadlines
  • Student Clubs Calendar
  • Got News or an Event?
  • Grades & Transcripts

    Helpful Links


    As soon as grades are received in the Registrar’s office and entered into academic history, they will be available via University of Alaska’s UA Online website  .

    You may also request a printed copy of semester grades from the Student Services office in FSM 101.


    Student transcripts are available in two forms: official and unofficial. Official transcripts are those needed by other institutions or by some scholarship programs and are available both online and from Student Services.

    Unofficial transcripts, available both online and from Student Services, provide students with a detailed academic history.

    A student may use the web to access his or her academic record for the semester. Below are instructions for obtaining your unofficial transcript via UAOnline.
    Unofficial Transcript Instructions

    1. Access the UAONLINE website.
    2. On the left side of the screen click “Login to Secured Area”.
    3. Enter your student ID number. (Formerly your social security number, your student ID number is now a generated set of eight numbers. If you do not know your UA student ID number, you can look it up online  .)
    4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). (This is the same number you have used to register by telephone. Your PIN is initially set to your date of birth in the MMDDYY format.)
    5. Continue to select the information you need.

    If you cannot obtain your unofficial transcript from the University of Alaska site, please call 907-745-9746 or email Student Services for other options.

    Official Transcript Instructions

    1. Access the UAONLINE website.
    2. On the left side of the screen click “Transcript Requests”.
    3. Choose “University of Alaska Anchorage”.

    If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact UAA Enrollment Services at 907-786-1480 or by email.

    Order Academic Records in person or by mail

    Alaska Universities’ and Colleges’ Contact Information