Registration reserves your space in a class and is available to both degree-seeking and non-degree-seeking students. If you are a new student, follow the steps outlined on the Future Students page to apply for admission, prepare for placement tests, and meet with an advisor before registration.
Steps to Register
- Course Schedule – View course descriptions, class details, and registration restrictions.
- All students must meet course prerequisites and/or placement score requirements
- Academic Dates and Deadlines – Learn when to register.
- Degree and certificate seekers have priority in registration
- UAA Catalog – Read important registration policies.
- Learn about adding, dropping, withdrawing, and auditing classes, as well as, grading and exceptions
- Pay any outstanding balance due.
- Pay through UAOnline or in the Campus Cache in JKB109.
- Register for Classes – Log in to UAOnline and register, or visit Student Services for in-person registration.
- Purchase textbooks and pay tuition and fees by the payment deadline to avoid late fees.
- Attend class even if your financial aid is still pending.
- Make changes to your schedule prior to the add/drop deadline.
- Changes can impact your progress and financial aid. Consult with your academic or financial aid advisor for help.
Concurrent Enrollment and Senior Citizen Waivers
Secondary Student (high school) Enrollment
Read the Secondary Student Enrollment webpage and complete the Pre-Postsecondary Student Registration Process
Follow the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Process
If you need help registering, contact Student Services or visit us in FSM 101A.
Academic advising appointments: (907) 745-9762
Admissions/Registration and General Questions: (907) 745-9746