MSB Direct Virtual Bookstore Help
Online at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/matsu.htm (secure server)
Toll-free fax: 800-449-0143 (order form available at www.mbsDirect.net)
Mail Order – 3 to 4 weeks prior for best results
When to place your order:
Virtual Bookstore will open for viewing and purchasing during registration.
Orders are shipped within 24 hours (unless noted during the checkout process).
Getting your books on time:
There are many online book sellers available through the internet. If you purchase through a vendor other than MBS Direct, please take care to order the correct edition and ISBN. Before ordering, research and understand the expected delivery date, shipping method, and refund policy. We recommend ordering from MBS Direct with UPS delivery. If you do not have a physical address as required for UPS delivery, you may use Mat-Su College as your delivery location only when ordering from MBS Direct. Mat-Su College cannot track orders from vendors other than MBS Direct.
How to pay for course materials:
All major credit and check cards
Institution voucher or student financial aid
Personal checks by mail
Money order by mail
Using financial aid to pay for books?
If you are having trouble with a voucher please contact the Campus Cache (not Student Services).
1. Anytime during registration go to MBS Direct and click on “Order My Books” to view a complete list of required and recommended textbooks and materials for MSC courses.
2. Choose your payment option – credit card, institution voucher, student financial aid (voucher id available from the Campus Cache).
3. Select your course(s) by checking the “ADD” box.
4. Submit course ID selections.
5. Buy Course Materials – select new or used.
6. Add item(s) to cart.
7. Shopping Cart – review and proceed to checkout and begin your check out process.
How to return a book:
If for any reason you need to return a book, you can ship it to MBS up to 14 days after the start of class or the date your order was placed (whichever is later) and receive a full refund (excluding shipping). Return policies and procedures are printed on each invoice.
In the event a course is canceled by the College, return shipping labels will be mailed to students allowing them to return their texts at no cost. Please allow 3-4 weeks for a refund.