Community Room Request
Mat-Su College offers use of the facilities to the community for both non-profit/government and private/commercial group events. A fee schedule is available; please download the room request form in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format.
****Save form to your computer first, then fill it out, save again, and send back to us.***
Send completed Community Room Request Forms to email@example.com
Solicitation on Campus Policy
Mat-Su College believes the establishment of clear guidelines for working with off-campus groups will help facilitate and maximize the free speech experience and respect of diversity and all it encompasses at MSC.
Please contact the Director’s Office with questions.
Notice: This form is a room request ONLY. The Director’s Office must confirm availability of space for ALL EVENTS.
Requested Information for room reservation:
You need to provide as much information as possible for us to best accommodate your request.
- A brief description of the event
- A contact name
- The group or organization name
- An email address
- Billing and/or mailing address
- Type of event (college-related, college-sponsored, non-profit, or individual/private/commercial)
- A contact phone number
- A contact fax number
- Expected attendance numbers
- Requested campus building and room number
- Preference for number of chairs, tables, or both
- Event date, time, and repeating-event schedule information
- Any special needs or setup requests
- Payment information, including a credit card number
Reserving audio/visual equipment or Smart Carts is separate from the community room request process. Please wait for a community room request confirmation from the Director’s Office before reserving additional equipment.
Contact the Director’s Office with any questions.