Community Room Request
Solicitation on Campus Policy
|Mat-Su College offers use of the facilities to the community for both non-profit/government and private/commercial group events. A fee schedule is available; please download the room request form in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format.
Send completed Community Room Request Forms to email@example.com.
|Mat-Su College believes the establishment of clear guidelines for working with off-campus groups will help facilitate and maximize the free speech experience and respect of diversity and all it encompasses at MSC.PolicyPlease contact the Director’s Office with questions.|
This is a room request ONLY. The Director’s Office will need to confirm availability of space. Please fill in as much information as possible so we may see how to best accommodate your request.
You will need to provide the following information while completing the form:
- A brief description of the event
- A contact name
- The group or organization name
- An email address
- Billing and/or mailing address
- The type of function, whether college-related, college-sponsored, non-profit, or individual/private/commercial
- A contact phone number
- A contact fax number
- Expected attendance
- The requested building and room number
- A preference for chairs, tables, or both
- The event date, time, and repeating-event scheduling information
- Any special needs or setup requests
- Payment information, including a credit card number