Marketing & Communications for Mat-Su College is responsible for placement of college information in digital and broadcast marketing, advertising, as well as the traditional static marketing media.
To request assistance, email email@example.com or stop by FSM 112D.
All college ads must be approved by Marketing & Communications before publication. Advertising should be designed and written to attract attention, have a clear call to action, elicit a positive response, and educate the public in ways that will increase enrollment and support of the college.
Review and Approval Policy
The college requires that all advertising be reviewed and approved by Marketing & Communications. Approval is required for display and classified advertising in newspapers and other print publications, and for advertising on radio, television, and other venues. Marketing evaluates advertising for accuracy, clarity, correct use of English, quality of design and photography, consistency with college graphic standards and college procedures, and compliance with federal laws. The procedures below cover advertising for print—if planning to do radio or television advertising, consult Marketing & Communications.
Logo, Equal Opportunity Statement and Contact Information
These items are required in college ads:
- Ads must contain contact information such as the website and main phone number. A web address can be used in addition to or instead of a phone number.
- Recruitment ads need to have the college logo and equal opportunity statement: MSC is an EEO/AA employer and educational institution. The logo and affirmative action statement are usually placed at the bottom of ads. The logo needs to be used without alterations.
Brochures and Posters
The college has standard procedures for brochures and posters.
- MSC’s general brochure (viewbook) provides an introduction to the college and an overview of college programs and services.
- Printed degree program materials, such as our degree cards are available.
- Brochure and poster design is available for approved college events. Please contact Marketing & Communications.
Electronic Road Sign
- For updates to the road sign please contact Marketing & Communications.
The college’s Marketing & Communications has cameras available for use on internal projects related to public relations or communications.
To request scheduling a photo shoot or the photographing of an event, please use the Photographer Appointment Request Form.
Banners, display panels, display materials, and table covers that can be used for event exhibits are available. To borrow these materials, contact Marketing & Communications.