First-Time Freshman Requirements
- $40 Application Fee (non‑refundable)
- Official High School Transcripts* or GED
- ACT, SAT, Accuplacer scores (for placement purposes)
No Application Fee
Transfer Student Requirements
- $40 Application Fee (non‑ refundable)
- Official College Transcripts*
- If less than 24 credits earned, also submit high school transcript or GED
ACT, SAT, Accuplacer scores (for placement purposes)
High School Student Requirements
- No application fee
*All Transcripts must be official and mailed to the following address from the issuing institution:Mat-Su College Attn: Student Services P.O. Box 2889
- Official transcripts may also be submitted to MSC in an unopened envelope sealed by the issuing institution, or through a secure electronic system using a secure site such as AVOW or Script-Safe.
- Official secure electronic documents may be emailed to Student Services. Faxed transcripts and test scores are not acceptable for admission purposes.
- If you attended other University of Alaska campuses, you do not need to submit official transcripts from those institutions. Before applying, review important policies and procedures on the Admissions page.
- When you’re ready, access UAOnline to begin your application for admission.
- Mat-Su Borough School District transcript request
- Anchorage School District transcript request
- GED Records