Mat-Su College | UAA welcomes students who want to take courses without plans to pursue a degree. Non-degree students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
To qualify for non-degree-seeking admission, a student must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have completed UAA’s secondary school student enrollment process described under Academic Standards and Regulations
Enrollment as a non-degree student does not guarantee full admission to Mat-Su College | University of Alaska. Students wishing to apply for full admission should refer to the instructions for first year, transfer, or secondary.
Policies on non-degree-seeking status are explained in the catalog.
Complete Online Application
- Apply as a non-degree seeking student.
- Allow 1-3 days for processing.
- Returning secondary students do not need to apply again.
View Course Descriptions
The Course Schedule provides details of each class offered at Mat-Su College.
Meet Academic Advisor
WHAT COMES NEXT
Once you are admitted to Mat-Su College, visit What Comes Next to see the steps to take before classes start.