Welcome to your Mat-Su College educational journey. There are many rewarding experiences along the path to your ultimate goal; however, there are tests along the way (and not just the ones you take in class).
Some events require pre-registration, so be sure to sign up on this page before attending.
Click a month below to see all of the upcoming Journey Events.
Earn a Proactive Stamp:
- Attending a FAFSA Friday or UAA Scholarship Workshop
- Using the MSC Math or Writing Tutor services
- Joining in on a Math Cram Jam session
- Showing up to a library information session
- Meeting with a career counselor in Student Services
- Meeting with your your Mat-Su College advisor
Don’t Go It Alone!
You’re not alone on this journey! If you feel like you’re losing your way, there are places to go to help you get back on track:
Mat-Su College students may receive up to five free counseling appointments with an experienced behavioral health clinician. To make an appointment, call Mat-Su Health Services at 907-376-2411 and identify yourself as a Mat-Su College student. You may meet with the clinician on campus or at Mat-Su Health Services.
All faculty and staff are available to assist you in achieving your educational goals. Just ask for help!
Mat-Su Valley Resources
Visit the United Way website for a complete listing of local organizations and agencies.