After you Apply
- Apply for Financial Aid & Scholarships - Apply early each year to access federal, state, and institutional funds.
- Submit Placement Testing Scores - Schedule a placement test or send current ACT/SAT scores to us for English & Math placement.
- Meet Your Advisor Academic, Financial Aid, and Career Advisors are here to help make the most of your college career.
- Register for Classes Secure your spot in the classes you need. Plan to register early for best choice of classes.
- Buy Textbooks Buy books through our virtual bookstore or on campus.
- Attend New Student Orientation (NSO) - Plan to attend NSO your first semester. Offered each fall and spring semester.
- Pay Tuition & Fees College is a significant investment of time and money.
- Obtain a Student ID Obtain your student ID card (WOLFCard) from Student Services beginning on the first day of the semester.
- Check Your Student Email Check your student email account for important updates.
New Student Checklist (Accessible PDF)
The New Student Checklist is your guide to the admission process. If you have any questions, feel free to email Student Services or call (907)746-9746.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software