Educate students and prepare them for future learning, employment, and community engagement through a challenging and rigorous curriculum combined with exceptional support.
- Academic freedom and the free exchange of ideas
- Appreciation of diverse cultures and ways of thinking
- Collaborative learning
- Both creative expression and technology
- Honesty, integrity, fairness, and mutual respect
- Intellectual development and self-enrichment
- Meaningful access to higher education
As exemplary leaders in the delivery of higher education in the Valley, Matanuska-Susitna College promotes the intellectual development and well being of the individual, community, state, nation, and world.