Associate of Applied Science
- Human Services Degree Requirements 2014-2015
- Degree Planning Sheet – Fall Start
- Degree Planning Sheet – Spring Start
Practicum I (HUMS A295A) Application for Spring 2015 semester
Make A Difference
The Human Services Program leads to an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree and prepares students to work effectively in paraprofessional counseling roles and human services practices.
The Human Services program is competency based and community oriented. Students gain firsthand experience through practicum placements at local social service providers.
Career pathways include:
- Social and Human Service Assistant
- Casework Specialist
- Home Based Assistant
- Mental Health Technician
- Outreach Specialist
- Addictions Counselor Assistant