Associate of Applied Science
- Human Services Degree Requirements 2015-2016
- Degree Planning Sheet
- HUMS A295A Practicum I Application Spring 2016
- Continuation Form for Practicum II A295B
Make A Difference
The Human Services Program leads to an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree and prepares students to work effectively in paraprofessional counseling roles and human services practices.
The Human Services program is competency based and community oriented. Students gain firsthand experience through practicum placements at local social service providers.
Career pathways include:
- Social and Human Service Assistant
- Casework Specialist
- Home Based Assistant
- Mental Health Technician
- Outreach Specialist
- Addictions Counselor Assistant
Both the AAS and BHS are accredited by the Council for Standards in Human Services Education. – See more