Dance For All
The purpose of this club is to spread the knowledge of Dance and to Teach Dance.
TBD for Spring 2015
Visit the Student Clubs Calendar HERE
Richard Hamlin, Club President
Katelyn Jordan, Club Representative
K. Joey Pavia-Jones, Club Advisor
If you are interested in joining this club, please CLICK HERE and choose Dance Club**!
**Please provide the type of dance you are interested in learning in the “comments” section.
- Assume role of President in absence
- Facilitate dissemination of information through campus media
- Initiate and coordinate all fund raising activities
- Keep minutes of meetings
- Keep accurate and updated roster of all participants in DC
- Notify club members of future events including, but not limited to: meetings and other group activities
- All accounting and purchasing policies, procedures, and regulations of UAA will be followed
- Maintain all funds in a University Account
- Keep a ledger tracking all expenditures and revenue
- Be aware of proper procedures for accessing money in the account
- Attend Club Council Meetings, perform all club council related activities, and report to the DC on club council activities
- Keep bulletin board updated
- Spread word of DC
- Recruit new members
- Note: This is an optional office to be appointed by the president