Dance For All
The purpose of this club is to spread the knowledge of Dance and to Teach Dance.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 5:00 – 7:00 PM in FSM 212 (subject to change)
Visit the Student Clubs Calendar HERE
Richard Hamlin, Club President
Katelyn Jordan, Club Representative
K. Joey Pavia-Jones, Club Advisor
If you are interested in joining this club, please CLICK HERE and choose Dance Club**!
**Please provide the type of dance you are interested in learning in the “comments” section.
- Assume role of President in absence
- Facilitate dissemination of information through campus media
- Initiate and coordinate all fund raising activities
- Keep minutes of meetings
- Keep accurate and updated roster of all participants in DC
- Notify club members of future events including, but not limited to: meetings and other group activities
- All accounting and purchasing policies, procedures, and regulations of UAA will be followed
- Maintain all funds in a University Account
- Keep a ledger tracking all expenditures and revenue
- Be aware of proper procedures for accessing money in the account
- Attend Club Council Meetings, perform all club council related activities, and report to the DC on club council activities
- Keep bulletin board updated
- Spread word of DC
- Recruit new members
- Note: This is an optional office to be appointed by the president