All students using VA Education benefits must meet with an Academic Advisor to select courses applicable to your degree.  Please contact Student Service at 745-9762 for more information.


The Request to be Certified Form (PDF) must be submitted every semester before the payment deadline to avoid late fees.

Currently, there are three options to submit forms:

Download the PDF version of the form, fill out on your computer, save, and submit to:
Complete the Fillable PDF version of the form online, click the “Submit” button on the form, and email to:
Submit your Request for Change Form in-person at the Student Services office on campus.

Request to be Certified Form

  • Submit your Request form after you have finalized your schedule and registered for classes.
  • Submit Request form every semester before payment deadline.
  • Only classes that are applicable to your degree program can be certified.
  • We cannot report wait-listed classes to VA.

Change Form

(submit when you make any change to your schedule)

  • Adding a class
  • Dropping a class
  • Withdrawing from a class
  • Move from being wait-listed to registered into a class
  • Change degree programs

External VA Resources

Contact Veterans Affairs

Online **  **


Mailing Address
VA Regional Processing Office
PO Box 8888
Muskogee, OK 74402-8888

Local Physical Address
Wasilla Vet Center
851 E. West Point Drive Suite 102
Wasilla, AK 99654
Phone: 907-376-4318 Or 877-927-8387
Fax: 907-373-1883

**By clicking on any of the external links above, you will be leaving MSC’s website and directed to a resource that includes data not hosted on our website.

It does not imply that the Mat-Su College endorses or sponsors the company or organization. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information offered or the privacy of any information you may disclose while on this site.