All students using VA Education benefits must meet with an Academic Advisor to select courses applicable to your degree. Please contact Student Service at 745-9762 for more information.
Important: The Request to be Certified Form must be submitted every semester before the payment deadline to avoid late fees.
Request to be Certified Form
- Submit your Request form after you have finalized your schedule and registered for classes.
- Submit Request form every semester before payment deadline.
- Only classes that are applicable to your degree program can be certified.
- We cannot report wait-listed classes to VA.
- Adding a class
- Dropping a class
- Withdrawing from a class
- Move from being wait-listed to registered into a class
- Change degree programs
External VA Resources
- VA funding is available for a personal tutor. Learn more at the US Dept. of Veterans Affairs **
- Apply for federal student aid by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (Optional and highly recommended)**
- Military & Veteran Scholarships available through affordablecolleges.com**
Contact Veterans Affairs
VA Regional Processing Office
PO Box 8888
Muskogee, OK 74402-8888
Local Physical Address
Wasilla Vet Center
851 E. West Point Drive Suite 102
Wasilla, AK 99654
Phone: 907-376-4318 Or 877-927-8387
**By clicking on any of the external links above, you will be leaving MSC’s website and directed to a resource that includes data not hosted on our website.
It does not imply that the Mat-Su College endorses or sponsors the company or organization. We also cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information offered or the privacy of any information you may disclose while on this site.