All students using VA Education benefits must meet with an Academic Advisor to select courses applicable to your degree. Please contact Student Service at 745-9762 for more information.
Important: The Request to be Certified Form must be submitted every semester before the payment deadline to avoid late fees.
Request to be Certified Form
- Submit your Request form after you have finalized your schedule and registered for classes.
- Submit Request form every semester before payment deadline.
- Only classes that are applicable to your degree program can be certified.
- We cannot report wait-listed classes to VA.
(submit when you make any change to your schedule)
- Adding a class
- Dropping a class
- Withdrawing from a class
- Move from being wait-listed to registered into a class
- Change degree programs
More VA Resources
- VA funding is available for a personal tutor. Learn more here.
- Apply for additional federal aid by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is optional but highly recommended.
Ways to contact Veterans Affairs:
VA Regional Processing Office
PO Box 8888
Muskogee, OK 74402-8888
Local Physical Address
Wasilla Vet Center
851 E. West Point Drive Suite 102
Wasilla, AK 99654
Phone: 907-376-4318 Or 877-927-8387