Alvin S. Okeson Library - Printing
Add Wolfbucks for Printing
There is a kiosk in the library to add Wolfbucks to your card using cash. Students may also add Wolfbucks to their accounts using a credit or debit card by visiting the UAA WolfCard website
Printing from Your Laptop (Students Only)
Login to the UAA Print Center
Login with the same username and password you use for Blackboard, then...
Printing from Your Laptop (Anyone)
If you are an infrequent user of the library's printers or cannot use the printing method described above, you may find it more convenient to borrow one of our flash drives so that you can print using one of the computer lab stations. If you don't want to do that...
Download and install the driver for your operating system and the printer you want to use (You only need to do this part once):
For the library's black and white printer:
macOS Instructions (10.7.x - 10.12.x)
For the library's color printer:
macOS Instructions (10.7.x - 10.12.x) uses the same print driver for both black and white and color printing.
- Once the driver is installed make sure the appropriate printer is selected from your computer's "devices and printers" on the Start button menu.
- Print the document as you normally would. You will be asked to provide a username
and password. Just make them up.
- Be patient for this next part. It can take a while for the print job to appear. Your print job is likely to appear on the list at the print release station at about the time you are certain that it couldn't have possibly have been sent in the first place.
- Go to print release station.
- Move the mouse to begin.
- Swipe your Wolfcard card or print card.
- Select your print job from the list. It will have the username that you provided. You may need to refresh the list before it displays.
- Click the Print button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter in the password you provided when you submitted your job.
- Click the logoff icon in the lower-left of the screen.