Veterans | Military
Here at Mat-Su College, we salute our veterans and current members of the military and are proud to have them and their family members as students.
Are you eligible to receive VA Education Benefits?
- Find out by clicking this link: www.vets.gov/education/apply/#modal
Or call 1-888-442- 4551
- For further assistance, please contact the Outreach Education Specialist at the Wasilla Vet Center: 907.376.4318 or visit the Wasilla Vet Center Website
Please contact Student Services at 907.745.9762 for more information.
Required by School Certifying Official
- Copy of your Certificate of Eligibility. Apply for Education Benefits.
- Copy of your DD-214. Not required for dependents receiving transferred benefits, only required by servicemen.
Request for Certification and Change Forms
IMPORTANT: The Request to be Certified Form must be submitted every semester before the payment deadline to avoid late fees.
Request to be Certified Form
Submit your Request to be Certified Form after you have finalized your schedule and registered for classes.
Summer 2021 Request to be Certified Form
Fall 2021 Request to be Certified Form
- Submit every semester before payment deadline.
- Only classes that are applicable to your degree program can be certified
- We cannot report waitlisted classes to VA
Submit your Change Form when making any changes to your schedule:
- Adding a class
- Dropping a class
- Withdrawing from a class
- Move from being waitlisted to registered into a class
- Change degree programs