US Military Branches insignias

Here at Mat-Su College, we salute our veterans and current members of the military and are proud to have them and their family members as students.

Are you eligible to receive VA Education Benefits?

All students using VA Educational Benefits must meet with an Academic Advisor to select courses applicable to your degree.

Please contact Student Services at 907.745.9762 for more information.

Did you know eligible veterans and their spouses are entitled to Priority of Services?
For more information check the Alaska Jobs Notice, or call 907.352.2500

Required by School Certifying Official

Request for Certification and Change Forms

IMPORTANT: The Request to be Certified Form must be submitted every semester before the payment deadline to avoid late fees.

  • Request to be Certified Form

    Submit your Request to be Certified Form after you have finalized your schedule and registered for classes.

    • Submit every semester before payment deadline.
    • Only classes that are applicable to your degree program can be certified
    • We cannot report waitlisted classes to VA
  • Change Form

    Submit your Change Form when making any changes to your schedule:

    • Adding a class
    • Dropping a class
    • Withdrawing from a class
    • Move from being waitlisted to registered into a class
    • Change degree programs