Room Request Information
Mat-Su College offers use of the facilities to the community for both non-profit/government and private/commercial group events. Please click the link below to submit a Community Room Request.
Community Room Request (Link)
REQUIRED EVENT INFO: You will need to provide the following information about your event in the online request:
- Brief description of the event
- Contact name
- Group or organization name
- Email address
- Billing and/or mailing address
- Type of function: college-related, college-sponsored, non-profit, or individual/private/commercial
- Contact phone number
- Fax number
- Expected attendance
- Desired building and room number
- Preference for chairs, tables, or both
- Event date, time, and repeating-event scheduling information
- Special needs or setup requests
- Payment information, including a credit card number
NOTICE: This is a room request only. The Director's Office has final confirmation of space availability. Please fill in as much information as possible so we may see how to best accommodate your request.
Campus Solicitation Policy
Mat-Su College believes the establishment of clear guidelines for working with off-campus groups will help facilitate and maximize the free speech experience and respect of diversity and all it encompasses at MSC.
Campus Solicitation Policy (Accessible PDF)
Please contact the Director's Office with questions.
Reserving audio/visual equipment or Smart Carts is separate from the community room request process. Please wait for a community room request confirmation from the Director's Office before reserving additional equipment.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software