Room Request Overview
Mat-Su College offers use of the facilities to the community for both non-profit/government and private/commercial group events. Please click the link below to submit a Community Room Request. Please note: This is a room request ONLY. The Director's office will need to confirm availability of space.
- Classroom/Conference Room: $20/hr or $150/day max
- Videoconference Room: $50/hr
- Computer lab: $55/hr + $50 additional flat charge
- If admission fee is charged for event: 75% of "for profit" room rental charges; full rate for other services
- If no admission fee is charged for event: 50% of "for profit" room rental charges; full rate for other services
- Less than 30 people: $25 additional
- More than 30 people: $50 additional
Room reservations are made on a semester by semester basis. If you request a room in advance of the start of the semester in which you are scheduling, we reserve the right to reassign your space based on campus course schedule needs. Fall semester runs from late August through mid-December; Spring semester runs from mid-January through early May.
You will receive a confirmation number when event is approved.
For more information call 907-745-9726 or e-mail Shira Crowell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Solicitation Policy
Mat-Su College believes the establishment of clear guidelines for working with off-campus groups will help facilitate and maximize the free speech experience and respect of diversity and all it encompasses at MSC.
Campus Solicitation Policy (Accessible PDF)
Please contact the Director's Office with questions.
Reserving audio/visual equipment or Smart Carts is separate from the community room request process. Please wait for a community room request confirmation from the Director's Office before reserving additional equipment.