Use the following list of links to explore additional financial aid resources. These websites offer state-specific and national data concerning student financial aid.
- Tuition Management Systems (TMS) View school balance, account activity, and make payment arrangements
- Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education The agency that makes Alaska student loans.
- UA College Savings Plan Meeting college expenses can be one of the most challenging and important parts of raising a child. That's why the University of Alaska and T. Rowe Price have joined together to bring you a great way to save for a child's or grandchild's college education.
- The College Board The College Board site includes college searches, scholarship searches and financial aid calculators.
- FinancialAid.org This site provides financial aid information, plus links to sites that can figure college finances.
- College Parents of America This is the official site of the College Parents of America, with resources and information on financial aid and student life issues.
- FastWeb This site helps students access free scholarship, financial aid, and admissions information.