MatSu Middle College

Application Process


Apply through Mat-Su Borough School District

  • Admissions Application

    Application for Admission

    • Select Current Grade Level
    • Allow 1-3 days for processing
  • Take Placement Tests

    At the end of the online application process, there will be three Saturday placement testing dates with morning and afternoon testing times to
    choose from.

    Students are required to test before their applications will be considered.


After Acceptance


Meet Academic Advisor

Schedule an appointment by calling 907-745-9762 or stop by Student Services, in the Fred and Sarah Machetanz (FSM) building, room 101A.

In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software