Student ID Cards


Student ID / WOLFCards are issued in Student Services in the Fred and Sarah Machetanz (FSM) building, room 101 beginning the first day of the semester. A WOLFCard allows students to check out books from the library and pay for printing in the computer lab.  Students receive a $12 printing allocation for on-campus printing at the beginning of each semester.

NOTE: If you are taking classes on the Anchorage campus you will need to get your WOLFcard from UAA. UAA has a new security ID card required to enter all UAA campus buildings.

Phone – 786-HOWL (4695)
E-mail  – 
Eugene Short Hall, room 102
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 11 AM to 5 PM 


WOLFCards are used for:
  • Your official MSC/UAA ID
  • Your Okeson Library Card
  • Printing in the Okeson Library
  • Bus pass with Valley Transit and People Mover
  • Purchase food at Rold Gold in the college cafeteria

Students may add funds to either their WOLFbucks account or WOLFCard using the self-service VTS machine in the Okeson Library.

If you have problems using your WOLFCard or need to report it lost, contact the WOLFCard office in Anchorage directly.