Connect and Recruit MSC Talent
Ways to connect with current students and alumni:
- Connect with student through an employer Handshake Account
- Attend on-campus recruitment events
- Advertise open jobs and internships on Handshake
- Host student jobs and internships with your organization
- Share your expertise at career networking events
Get Started with Handshake
Create a free employer account with Handshake, UA’s career management platform for students and alumni. Through Handshake you can post jobs and internships, manage applications and interviews, communicate with students and alumni, and more.
- New to Handshake?
- Already on Handshake?
- On the left side of the navigation toolbar, click 'Schools'
- Click 'More Schools on Handshake' to request and search specific schools
- Request The University of Alaska System
- Once received, your request will be reviewed
- How to post a job or internship?
- Sign in to your employer account on Handshake
- From the home page you can click the blue box on the left that says 'Post a Job'
- Or on the left side navigation toolbar, click 'Jobs'
- On the top right, click the blue box titled 'Create Job'
- Complete the job posting with as many details and descriptions as possible
- Follow the prompts and add the school or schools you would like to post the job to
- Enter application start and expiration dates, then click 'Create'
For further information see this article!