In order to officially graduate, students must complete the application for graduation process listed below.
Apply to graduate
- Check DegreeWorks to see if it indicates that all program requirements have been met.
- Submit your graduation application by logging into your UAOnline account and click on Apply to Graduate.
- Meet with your academic advisor. Call (907) 745-9762 to set up an appointment.
- After meeting with your advisor, pay the graduation fee as soon as possible to avoid delayed processing.
- Check your preferred email account for further information about your graduation application.
Deadlines & Fee
- To graduate at the end of Fall Semester - December 7
To graduate at the end of Spring Semester - April 6 (late applications will be accepted through April 27, with names not appearing in the commencement program)
To graduate at the end of Summer Semester - July 1
A $20 processing fee will be applied to your student account after submitting your online application.
Information on graduating with honors and other graduation-related policies are explained in the UAA catalog.
Refer to this link for details about Graduating with Honors.
Mat-Su College honors its graduates at an annual commencement ceremony each May. Visit the Commencement Page for details, which are updated every March, and to confirm your attendance. All graduates who have completed a degree, certificate, or occupational endorsement during the preceding summer, fall, or spring semester are invited to attend. Students graduating from other UA campuses or eLearning programs may participate in the Mat-Su College ceremony. Contact Student Services to apply.
Mat-Su College Career Development offers assistance to graduates in the following areas:
- Writing resumes and cover letters that get noticed
- Identifying effective job search strategies
- Developing interview skills
- Landing your dream job
Call 907-745-9762 to set an appointment.
Visit our Alumni web page and sign up for the alumni newsletter to stay informed about happenings on campus and activities for alumni.